Repost Voided Payment to Bill Submission

Voided a payment posted to a previous bill submission and want to post back to it?  You can do that!   and want to Here’s how:

Step 1. Void Posting

Step 2. On the voided payment, click ‘Post’.

This will allow you to repost a payment to that submission of the bill.

Step 3. Enter in the correct payment information and click ‘Post’.

Your newly posted payment will be reflected in the payments section to the selected submission of the bill.

You’re all set!

Was this article helpful?

Search results for: