Search results for:
Bill History Explained
The Bill History provides the complete life history of a Bill.
Bill History tracks the bill’s submissions and reimbursements, along with task completion and notes. It’s also verifiable proof that the claims administrator received the bill.
Click on each icon in the Bill History to expand it for more information about the entry.
Bill History lets you manage information this way:
From the Bill Page, click ‘Bill History’
A. To view the bill creation date, see the first entry
Bill creation is always the first entry on the Bill History page.
B. To view ‘Task’ details, click the ‘Checkmark’ icon(s)
- Clicking a Checkmark icon displays the Task History and associated Comments.
- Green Checkmark indicate completed task.
- Red Checkmark indicate incomplete task.
- Dates to the right of the Checkmark icon indicate the Task Assignment Date.
- For incomplete Tasks, the Bill History shows the Due Date.
- For complete Tasks, the Bill History shows the date completed.
C. To add notes, click the ‘Add Note’ button
- Blue Speech Bubbles indicate notes from your Organization.
- Pink Speech Bubbles indicate notes added by DaisyBill staff.
- For more information, see the Help Article: Add Note.
D. To view notes, click the ‘Speech Bubble’ icon
Notes can be edited within one hour of their creation.
E. To view bill submission details, click the ‘Envelope’ icon
The Envelope icon reveals Bill submission details, including:
- Submission method
- Links to submitted Supporting Documents
- Compliance Due Dates
F. For electronic submissions, to track bill receipt status, view the message next to the ‘Parallel Arrows’ icon
For Bills submitted electronically, the California Division of Workers’ Comp requires the claims administrator to electronically acknowledge acceptance of the Bill.
G. For fax submissions, to track bill receipt status, view the message next to the ‘Parallel Arrows’ icon
DaisyBill retains all fax receipts for Bills submitted via fax. To view fax receipt details, click the ‘Parallel Arrows’ icon.
H. To view reimbursement details, click the ‘$’ icon
I. To view details of a ‘Forward Bill Submission’, click the ‘Blue Arrow’ icon
For more information, see the Help Article: Forward Bill Submission.
J. To view details of an ‘Audit Complaint’, click the ‘Gavel’ icon
For more information, see the Help Article: Create Audit Complaint.
So much information in one magical page!