Search results for:
Independent Bill Review
A Bill in Independent Bill Review status indicates a DaisyBill user determined additional reimbursement is due, because the claims administrator incorrectly processed the Second Review.
When completing either the Payment Received - SBR or Denial Received - SBR task, the DaisyBIll user determined both that:
- Additional reimbursement remains due for the bill, and
- Independent Bill Review (IBR) is the appropriate method to collect additional outstanding reimbursement.
A bill in Independent Bill Review status has no associated tasks.
Next Steps - Within 30 Days of Second Review EOR
- Review § 9792.5.7. Requesting Independent Bill Review.
- File Bill for Independent Bill Review on DWC Form IBR-1
- Pay the current $195 IBR Fee (the form incorrectly states the previous fee of $335)