Search results for:
DaisyBill Mail Submissions
When mail is the only manner to submit a bill to a claims administrator, DaisyBill Mail conveniently mails your bill for you to the verified bill submission mail route for the claims administrator.
When Via DaisyBill Mail is selected as the bill submission method, DaisyBill alerts you to any additional charges for mailing the submission to the claims administrator. The additional cost for your mailed bill submission is determined by the number of pages being mailed.
Claims administrators with designated mail routes
- Uninsured Employers Benefit Trust Fund (UEBTF)
- Subsequent Injuries Benefit Trust Fund (SIBTF)
- Tribal First
- Washington State Department of Labor and Industries
The claims administrators noted above do not accept electronic or faxed bills.
Q. How can I minimize the mail surcharge?
- Reduce pages of Supporting Document attached to your bill. The cost for mailing your bill submission is calculated according to the number of pages mailed. The more pages, the more postage is required. Remove pages to reduce the price of the submission.
Q. What if I don’t want to pay the mail surcharge?
- Choose an Alternative Bill Submission Method of Fax or Download PDF and fax from DaisyBill or mail the submission from your office. DaisyBill offers DaisyBill Mail services as a convenience for claims administrators that only accept mail submissions.
Q. What if I want to send my bill to a different address than the one DaisyBill provides?
- No problem! Simply edit the Injury and select ‘Print and Mail’ as the Claims Administrator. Then, add a the address as a Contact on the Injury page. When you submit your bill select Download PDF and select the address and click ‘Submit’. Print the document DaisyBill generates and mail it off.
Neither rain, nor sleet, nor snow will stop DaisyBill and the USPS from getting your bill where it needs to go!