By default, daisyBill assigns RFA tasks to the staff member who created the RFA, i.e., the RFA Creator. But if that’s not efficient for you, Administrators can use RFA Task Preferences to change the default assignment preferences.
This lets you delegate task types to a specific staff member.
Step 1. On the navigation bar, click ‘Billing Providers’, then click the ‘Gear’ icon
This will navigate directly to the specified Billing Provider.
Alternatively, select Manage All Billing Providers to view all the Billing Providers associated with your account.
The Manage All Billing Providers feature is limited to users with the Role of Administrator.
If your account only has one Billing Provider, click ‘Settings’, and move to Step 3.
Step 2. Click the ‘Billing Provider’ name
For daisyBill accounts with multiple Billing Providers, daisyBill maintains separate RFA Task Preferences for each Billing Provider.
Step 3. Click the ‘RFA Settings’ tab
Step 4. Click the ‘RFA Task Preferences’ card
Step 5. To edit a ‘Task Assignment,’ click ‘Edit’
Tasks are organized based on their associated RFA Status. For more information about RFA Status, see this Help Topic.
Step 6. Choose an ‘Assignment’ preference for each ‘Task’
The default assignment for all tasks is RFA Creator.
- RFA Creator - assigns all future Tasks of that type to the user who created the RFA
- User - assigns all future Tasks of that type to a specific user
For each assignment, you can select the Add Exception feature to filter based on other elements of the RFA. When an exception is added, the Task will be assigned to the RFA Creator or User user EXCEPT for RFAs with the parameters you selected.
- By Claims Administrator - assigns all future Tasks of that type to the RFA Creator or User based on the RFA’s Claims Administrator
- By Rendering Provider - assigns all future Tasks of that type to the RFA Creator or User based on the RFA’s Rendering Provider
- By Place of Service - assigns all future Tasks of that type to the RFA Creator or User based on the RFA’s Place of Service
Note: Credit for task completion is given to the user who completed the task, regardless of the assigned user.
Step 7. To delete an exception, click ‘Remove’