Search results for:
Supporting Documents - Add / View / Edit / Delete
Most of the time, a Bill isn’t enough by itself. California law often requires Supporting Documents to substantiate charges.
Here’s how to add, view, edit, and delete Supporting Documents.
Step 1. To add a document from the Bill Page, scroll to ‘Supporting Documents,’ then click ‘Add’
Step 2. Click ‘Choose’ to select a file or drag your file to the ‘Drop File Here’ box
Supporting Documents MUST be in PDF format.
Note: If your file doesn’t upload, click ‘Having trouble? Try our basic uploader.’
Step 3. Select ‘Report Type’
Step 4. Click ‘Upload Document’
Repeat steps 1-4 for each additional document.
Step 5. To view or edit a previously uploaded document, scroll to ‘Supporting Documents,’ then click on the document’s ‘Filename’
Step 6. From the Basic Information tab, choose View, Download as PDF, Report Type, or Remove
- To view Supporting Document, click the View tab
- To download as PDF, click the Download as PDF link
- To change Report Type, Select New Report Type
- To remove the Supporting Document, click Remove
Step 7. From the View tab, choose Rotate, Download, or Print
- To Rotate the document clockwise, click the Rotate icon
- To download as PDF, click the Download icon
- To print, click the Printer icon
Step 7. To save changes, click ‘Update Document’
There, wasn’t that simple?