The Task Side Bar helps you quickly navigate through a set of filtered and sorted Tasks. Once you complete a task, it disappears from the Task Side Bar.
Here’s how it works:
Step 1. To open the ‘Task Side Bar’, click ‘Work Tasks’
A. To navigate to a Bill, click the Bill
- A task with a grey background indicates the bill has been viewed. The bill will reset back to being unviewed at the end of the day.
- A task highlighted in blue indicates the bill you are currently viewing.
- A task with a white background and bold text indicates an unviewed bill.
The number next to the Speech Bubble icon indicates the number of Notes on the Bill.
The color next to each bill indicates the age of the Task.
- Green indicates the Task was assigned less than 30 days ago.
- Yellow indicates the Task was assigned between 31 and 60 days ago.
- Red indicates the Task was assigned more than 61 days ago.
B. To close the ‘Task Side Bar’, click the X
Sorting through tasks is easy!