The Task Sidebar helps you quickly navigate through a set of filtered and sorted Tasks. Once you complete a task, it disappears from the Task Sidebar.
Here’s how it works:
Step 1. To open the ‘Task Sidebar’, first click ‘Tasks’ in the Navigation Bar
Account tasks reflect tasks for all users on your account. User tasks refer to the tasks specifically assigned to you.
Alternatively, you can make a selection from your Incomplete Tasks to access the Tasks page
Step 2. Choose the tasks you’d like to add to the sidebar
Clicking the number under the Task Due Date will open all items included in that bucket.
Step 3. Click ‘Work Tasks’ to add the tasks to the sidebar
- A task with a grey background indicates the bill has been viewed. The bill will reset back to being unviewed at the end of the day.
- A task highlighted in blue indicates the bill you are currently viewing.
- A task with a white background and bold text indicates an unviewed bill.
The number next to the Speech Bubble icon indicates the number of Notes on the Bill.
The color next to each bill indicates the age of the Task.
- Green indicates the Task was assigned less than 30 days ago.
- Yellow indicates the Task was assigned between 31 and 60 days ago.
- Red indicates the Task was assigned more than 61 days ago.
Step 4. To Expand or Minimize the ‘Task Sidebar’, click the arrow icon
Your chosen tasks will remain loaded into the sidebar.
Step 5. To close the ‘Task Sidebar’, click the ‘X’
Your chosen tasks will be removed from the sidebar.
Sorting through tasks is easy!